Who I am and how to contact me
My name is Melina Mirenghi (Carmela is my name in the registry office) The data controller of your personal data. This information is prepared in compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). For any doubt or need you can reach me at the following address: E-mail: email@example.com
What types of data do I collect
The data requested are your first name and your e-mail address. If there is space to freely write a message, the information and personal data you provide are freely given by you. In any case, these data will also be subject to protection and confidentiality as described in this statement, based on the GDPR.
Why do I ask you for this personal data (purpose) and on what legal basis
Your personal data is necessary to process your requests, and to answer your questions and have you download the PDFs. The legal basis of the processing lies in the consent given by entering your data in the contact form. (It is written under the spaces, which, by entering the data, you consent to the processing)
How we use the collected data
The treatment is carried out through the: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Obligation to provide data
It is essential that you provide your name and your e-mail address in order to process the request. Otherwise it is impossible to be able to please you. In no case will I use your personal data for purposes other than those indicated in this statement. In any case, there is no obligation to provide data and failure to do so will only prevent the request from being processed. For security reasons, you will not be able to send me any data without the consent given. So all the forms are designed not to continue sending, without your consent.
Your data is stored and managed personally by me. This information is used only for the purpose of sending the e-mails you have requested to receive. no further processing will be carried out with the profiling data collected during the period of receipt of the E-mails. Transfer of data abroad Site hosting: the site is hosted on a platform that has its headquarters and servers outside the EU. The navigation data has been anonymized. Google Analitycs: the data tracked with this tool is anonymized
According to the European Regulation, you have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data (therefore to know what personal data we have),
- the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (in case any of your data has undergone changes, such as if you had to have a new e-mail address),
- the cancellation of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, par. 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article
- the limitation of the processing of your data, if one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, par. 1 of the GDPR.
- oppose the processing (for example if you realize that your data is being processed in a manner that does not comply with this information) and data portability.
- Request and obtain your personal data in a structured and readable format by an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (right to portability.
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( e.g. data revealing your racial origin, political views, religious beliefs, health or sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness.
- The rights listed above, referring to personal data concerning deceased persons, can be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the interested party, as his agent, or for family reasons worthy of protection, unless the the interested party has not expressly prohibited it with a written declaration presented to the data controller or communicated to the latter.
- Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
For any problem or need, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be kept for 24 months
Security guarantees of your data
No computer system can be said to be 100% secure. However, I take all the most suitable measures to safeguard security and avoid the risk of Data Breach (unauthorized access to the computer network).
The services and information content are all aimed at people of greater age. I do not intend to collect personal data of minors and, should this happen, I will immediately delete them. I do not take any responsibility for data provided by the interested party that are inaccurate or do not correspond to reality.
For any further information, refer to the legal information on the site.